OmoAlata pepper mix has been parboiled hence the cooking time is shorter than freshly blended pepper. OmoAlata’s natural taste makes it a number one choice for families and event planners.
OmoAlata can also be packaged in pre-ordered volumes, specified blending levels, soup or meal specific mix and delivered to any location in the country for homes, hotels and other events.
Our Production Cycle takes off the stress from our customers. Our daily task is to;
* Source fresh pepper produce from the best farms in Nigeria
* Pick each pepper manually to remove rotten / unsuitable ones
* Wash the sorted pepper with clean treated water
* Blend to the most appropriate smoothness
* Boil the peppermix to ensure faster cooking time and preserve the mix
* Package the peppermix in the most hygienic environment using special sealing technology
* Each pack is then kept in a frozen state in all our stores and retail points
RT @idrisayobello: Most people need consistency more than they need intensity.
-run a marathon
-write a book in 30 days
OmoAlata uses only farm fresh peppers in preparation of all its pepper mix. Our pepper mix does not contain any food coloring or artificial preservatives and it is packed under hygienic conditions with a strict quality assurance policy.